Ruby Kings High School English Teacher
871 222 1156
Hard working and mature English teacher with the ability to hold interesting lectures and discussions to keep students engrossed. I focus n the subject while also trying to make the high school students understand the importance of education. The study plans have to be kept easy, yet intense. I have carried out my class activities in a way that all my students show improvement. I wish to continue making this change in the mind set of students and ensuring better level of education among the youth.
High School English Teacher (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 8 Months
• I am responsible for the yearly curriculum planning and language development methods. • I design class work, assignments and papers. Regular report making and progress reports is also my responsibility. • I conduct weekly seminars in which students are to present their eekly assignment and work on public speaking and correct English usage.
Oklahoma City High
High School English Teacher (Apr 2013 to Jan 2014) 9 Months
• Responsible for planning the annual curriculum and teaching classes of 20-25 students. I was responsible for the English language development. • I was in charge of class assignments and projects. I also prepared yearly reports and progress charts of students. • I supervised the tests and graded each student. Regular discussions and debates were a part of the curriculum.
Utah State High
High School (Jan 2009 to Mar 2013) 4 Years & 2 Months
• State-appointed teacher for a high school in Utah, where the literacy rate was dropping and there were very few students who continued education to complete high school. • I was responsible for teaching English language to the senior classes but I also took part in several literacy awareness programs to encourage students to finish high school. • It was a challenging job and I was assigning class works, checking papers, grading and creating reports. Apart from this I was also supervising the drama classes and wrote plays to inculcate the value of education among students.
Masters English Teaching(2006 - 2008)
Bachelor (English Literature)(2001 - 2004)
Excellent student. Presented my own poem compilation at senior year convention.
High School(1999 - 2001)
Excellent student with good performance in extra curricular activities.
Proactively participated in the state's project to encourage education in the Northern States.
Volunteer for Drama Coaching
I volunteered to teach drama and prepared special plays to make students understand how important education is.
- Speaking Skills
- Curriculum Plan
- Strategy Development
- Student Performance
- Annual Study Plans
- Extra Activities
- Assigment Checking
- Grading and Scoring
- Language Exercises
- Confidential Meeting with Student
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Excellent Dramatics achiever at school and college.
- I participated in many dramas and theatrical performances. I was offered to assist a theater director.
- Good speaking skills with numerous awards in debating competitions.