Julia Evans Early Childhood Teacher
871 222 1156
Gentle, patient and ambitious early childhood teacher with experience of teaching little children and preparing them for academic years ahead. I have worked with children with a pleasant attitude and have contributed to many projects related to child nurturing. I am confident that I can make a difference in the educational readiness of students with care and affection. I wish to work for a school where children are taught basics at grass root level.
Madison Early learning Center
Early Childhood Teacher (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• I am responsible for teaching little children the basics of subjects. We have designed a curriculum to teach them through small lessons and cards. • The reading material and cards are looked after by me. I greet children and brng them to class myself. I conduct daily games and carry out music classes as well. • I am responsible for preparing the quarterly musical show performance. This is a special program through which children gain confidence and become social. • I try to maintain exclusive relation with each child as it helps them feel more comfortable during class.
Early Childhood Teacher (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for greeting the children every morning and took them to class myself. It was my duty to ensure that each child felt comfortable and at ease. • I taught children subject basics like shapes, colors and numbers through interesting musical games and stories. • Collecting and ordering reading material and attractive books was my duty. • I looked after the children's growth as well as moral value development to ensure a healthy personal growth.
Early Education Nursery
Early Childhood Teacher (Apr 2010 to Jan 2013) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after pre-nursery students who were taught through stories and games. • I held circle times and number song classes so that the children learnt new things in an entertaining manner. • I also supervised the meal time and ensured that children were not just prepared in academics but manners and etiquette as well. • Taking care of anxious students and making them feel comfortable was my duty. • Designing the curriculum and handling children with learning disabilities was my job. I was responsible for referring the children to special classes in case a disability was identified.
Early Childhood Teacher (Jan 2007 to Mar 2010) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting students and maintaining a friendly atmosphere in class. I looked after the children and taught them through playing and use of study materials. • It was my duty to concentrate on each child and identify the nature of the individual. This was to teach each child through their area of interest. • I also looked after the meals and eating habits of children. I designed the curriculum and ensured that each child learnt something new every day.
Bachelors Education(2002 - 2006)
Santa Monica School
High School(1998 - 2000)
Excellent student with leadership qualities.
Worked on changing the way of teaching and introduced videos and dramatic sessions. Through enactments, we taught children the different subjects that had to be introduced at a young level.
- Student Relations
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Work
- Report Making
- Weekly Performance
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Full Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended course for education and class management.
- Attended diploma course for child psychology