Vivian Reid Paraeducator
871 222 1156
Eight years' experience of working with an educator and assisting with all kinds of academic courses and supervising class performance. I am dedicated and a quick learner hence it has been easy for me to follow instructions and yield good results through efficient working. I wish to continue work in an educational institute that offers a vast variety of subjects. Every class is different and I wish to work in an environment where individuals are taught according to their own needs and requirements so that they learn and gain knowledge effectively.
Paraeducator (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for assisting students with their class work and supervising class, maintaining discipline. • I am responsible for following instructions of the teacher and following the yearly academic plan. • I taught class 8 students in the absence of the teacher for ten months and the results were excellent. I also motivated the children and made them feel confident that they could do better. • I took interest in the extra curricular activities as well and supported the class in sports.
Sir Edward School for Boys
Paraeducator (Apr 2009 to Nov 2013) 4 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for assisting teacher for class 9. Helped with all subjects in the class of 26 boys. • I was responsible for assisting the teacher with test papers and invigilation. I looked after the report card which was completed by me as per instructions and signed by the teacher. • I helped students with their study plans and in case they did not understand; I taught them the concepts one-on-one.
Girls Secondary School
Paraeducator (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for attending classes with the head teacher. I was in chage of managing the class and helping students with their work. • I looked after the work assignments, returned worksheets and arranged the submitted projects properly. • I was also responsible for motivating the students to do better in their academics so that they could choose professions of choice.
Bachelors Education(2005 - 2009)
GCE Advanced Level(2003 - 2005)
Above average grades.
Awarded best paraeducator for following annual academic layout in the absence of the head teacher. I followed the instructions properly and the class result was excellent.
Extra Curricular Activities
Assisted class students in extra curricular activities and motivated them to do better in the field as well.
- Public Relations
- Class Assignments
- Instruction Follow Up
- Class Management
- Student Assistance
- Team Work
- Performance Report
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Worked on Annual Dramatic Competition for class 8 students.
- We designed costumes and rehearsed the play in which every student of the class participated.
- The play won second position at the competition.