Samantha Winworth Program Analyst
Successful program analyst with the will to improve business profits. I am hard working, balanced and very focused. It is through analytical insight and good communication, that I have been able to manage better profit yield and lower business cost targets within short period of times. I wish to work for an organization that requires hard working analysts to expand business avenues.
Lawrence Garment Units
Program Analyst (Feb 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for reviewing production and suggesting ways to improve sales and efficient productions. • I also supervise sales team work and make changes to company policies so that production speed and sales increase. • Budget is given to the sales and marketing teams and in case of policy violation, I take action against the employees and ensure that rules are followed.
Four Seasons Packed Foods
Program Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Served the company for little time and ensured speedy work as well as reduction in production. • I was in charge of employee report analysis in order to replace or shift employees according to their aptitude. This increased work production significantly. • I was in charge of the weekly rounds of the production unit to ensure that all workers were happy so that the workflow was smooth. I was responsible for looking over the sales and marketing teams as well. Budget controlling was also my duty.
Program Analyst (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for handling production and sales teams and viewing their performance report. • I device methods of reducing cost and increasing time productivity by introducing new work policies. • I successfully reduced cost of production by introducing shifts and giving incentives to the team members to utilize their time better. I also worked on the machinery improvement by getting new motors for the stitching units. This reduced human effort and saved time successfully.
BS (Business Management)(1999 - 2003)
High School(1997 - 1999)
Introduced simpler marketing strategies like public displays and interaction with people, which was cheaper than commercial advertisement and yield better results.
Shuffled employees after reviewing performance reports to analyze the work output. Understanding the aptitude of employees helped me designate different jobs to some employees so that they could feel refreshed and perform better.
- Business Relations
- Budget Plan
- Team Management
- Report Analysis
- Policy Analysis
- Implementing New Plans
- Cost Reduction
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Presented numerous project details to senior management and clients of the company.
- Was selected as communicator for clients.