David Radcliff Salesforce Administrator
839 394 2049
A talented Salesforce Administrator who has a proven track record of transforming businesses through the intelligent use of Salesforce technology. Maxine understands business, technology and processes. She is passionate about transforming any IT infrastructure that she uses so that it becomes more efficient, scalable, and cost effective.
Greeno Juices Company
Salesforce Management (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization • Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects, such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Activities, Dashboards and Reports Custom Objects, Triggers, Pages, Custom Buttons, Reports, and Custom tabs • Implemented organizational security baseline, object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users
Polar Incorporation Private Limited
Salesforce Management (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization • Developed sales and marketing strategy and managed customer, sponsor and partner relationships utilizing Salesforce/CRM automation • Developed and managed MPs, leading to increase in lead generation and brand awareness
Manhattan Private Limited
Salesforce Management (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Carrying out Salesforce administrative work such as data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports, etc. • Customising the Salesforce platform to meet the company’s needs. • Liaising closely with business analysts, project managers and developers in order to ensure that the Salesforce system is managed effectively.
University of Florida
Masters in Marketing and Sales(2010 - 2011)
University of Florida
Bachelors in Business Administration(2008 - 2011)
High School(2007 - 2009)
Codes and Guidelines
Writing code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
Producing Functional Design Documents.
Flexible attitude and able to carry out a wide range of duties.
- SOQL, HTML, XTML
- Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX
- HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, DNS
- Salesforce support
- Salesforce solutions
- System maintenance
- User management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- computer competencies