Tom Sawyer Vmware Administrator
871 222 1156
Intend to build a career in a leading cooperate with committed and dedicated people that will help me inn exploring myself fully and embark my potential . Further, with goals to contribute my technical expertise i the undersigned look to forward to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment and lead a team to the utmost progress of the organization
VMware Administrator (Jun 2014 to Present) 8 Years & 5 Months
• Supervised 35 VMservers for daily backups and de-duplications with Backup Exec 2010 R3, and 2012 • Archived, created and migrated mailboxes using PowerShell on Exchange 2010 in a cluster environment • Used VMware vMotion to eliminate application downtime from planned server maintenance by migrating running virtual machines between hosts
VMware Administratorr (Feb 2011 to May 2014) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Built, installed, and tested Linux and VMware servers based on requirements from Design and Architecture or established standards. • Worked with partners during change control activities to ensure smooth migrations and implementations, including performing change tasks. • Deployed several VMs from Templates and customized their configurations as-needed.
VMware Administrator (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Developed a multi-threaded Web server which interacts with any standard Web Clients using Python. • Verification and simulation done in MATLAB. • Rate Vs Power Control in IS-95, CDMA 2000 and LTE using MATLAB
VMware Intern (Jan 2009 to Mar 2009) 2 Months
• Troubleshooting user account lockouts using AD Lockout tool and Microsoft Operations Manager. • Installed several hot fixes and patches on windows servers to eliminate vulnerabilities. • Identified highest space using folder on various NAS servers to free up disk usage using TreeSize Professional.
University of London
Master of Science: Electrical Engineering(2007 - 2009)
University of Information and Technology
B-Tech in electronics an Communication Engineering (2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
· VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Administration Engineer (VCE CIAE) · VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Associate (VCE CIA) · CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) · CISCO Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) · Dell EMC Certified Information Storage and Management Associate (EMCISA)
Virtualization : VMware ESX 3.x, Vspere 4.0. Operating Systems : WINDOWS 2003 & 2008 and client OS.
- Customer Relations
- Strategy Development
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Awarded Academic Excellence Award for being an outstanding performer through 4 years of Undergraduate program.