Meredith Ginelle Surgical Technologist
Focused and alert surgical technologist providing solutions and fast procedural aid to surgeons for several years. I am proficient in the operation of all kinds of surgical machinery including the latest radiators and specialized sonography equipment. I wish to use my expertise in providing ease to patients and ensuring better and easier procedures through use of technology. I am seeking work with big hospitals where patients from surrounding areas also come in hope of treatment.
Surgical Tech (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 8 Months
• I have been working at the hospital for around 7 years and have learnt a great deal about technician work in the surgical unit. • I look after the equipment usage and am capable of using all kinds of sonographs and ultrasound machines as well. • I have helped oncology radiology department as well for a few months. I am responsible for a clean, hygiene and sterilized surgical equipment, set out before all cardiac surgeries. I am also a part of the surgical ward team for senior doctors at the hospital.
Surgical Technician (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for looking after all t all the service work was done on time.he surgical machinery and ensuring that • I was in charge of using all the equipment and attaching monitors to the patient. • I also assisted the anesthetist with administering the medication and using monitors to keep a check on the patient.
Surgical technician (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for setting up the surgical equipment, sterilized tools and making arrangements for all upcoming surgeries. • Maintenance of hygiene and keeping all used equipment for sterilization or disposal was also my duty. • Regular calls for maintenance and service work of surgical machinery was my duty.
The National Center New Jersey
Certification-Surgical Assistance Training(2000 - 2001)
A long course for certification.
High School Diploma(1998 - 2000)
A good student.
Surgery Table Set Up
I have been the only technician in charge of setting up the surgical appliances and setting all equipment for the cardiac surgery room in the Cardin Hospital. It has been a privilege to work for the most renowned surgeons and be a part of their teams.
I was a safety officer, selected to attend safety equipment introductory seminars and learn about new technology to assist in surgical procedures.
- Surgical Equipment Set Up
- Machinery Set Up
- Attachment of Vital Readers
- Anesthesiologist Assistance
- Monitoring Equipment
- Sterilization and Hygiene Care
- Surgery Room Electronic Usage
- Radiology Equipment Knowledge
- Usage Training
- Maintenance of Equipment
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I attended a training program for the surgical assistance skills.
- I was selected through the program to work for the Jersey Hospital surgery department.
- I also learnt the use of sonography and radiation machines.