Ronald Graham Home Health Aide
Patience, compassion and emotion are some traits that help every individual in personal life. My profession requires these traits since it involves working with the elderly and impaired people. It is my responsibility to ensure a healthy environment for the ill to become well and the impaired to feel equipped. I wish to work in a professional set up that believes in the same principles as me.
Home Health Aide (Jun 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 4 Months
• I am responsible for taking care of an old gentleman with dementia. • I am responsible for bathing him and clothing him. I prepare his breakfast with care and also accompany him on walks in the park. • It is my responsibility to keep talking to him and read to him on a daily basis. It requires a lot of patience and care to look after the patient and ensure that he does not fall while moving about.
Samson Old Home
Home Health Aide (Feb 2007 to May 2014) 7 Years & 3 Months
• I took care of old people, some of whom had physical impairments or were wheel chair bound. • I took care of the meal planning and arranged the diet plans according to the individual needs of patients. I also took care of their health in general and made them feel loved by giving them individual time and personal care. • I bathed, cleaned and kept many of the inmates talking so that their mental health also remains well.
Erwin Medical Services
Home Health Aide (Apr 1999 to Jan 2007) 7 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling the patients with physical impairments. • Common daily routine work like bathing, brushing, oral hygiene and physiotherapy round supervision was my duty. • I took care of the patients' cleanliness and their meal plans as well. I ensured that all the doctor's instructions were followed accordingly.
Free Care Hospital
Health Aide (Jan 1995 to Mar 1999) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Worked as a health supervisor. It meant taking care of the daily meal plan of patients and ensuring that each patient's food was prepared according to the doctor's instruction. • I also ensured that each patient bed was clean and hygienic. • My duties included handling patients with disabilities and maintaining a regular routine for them.
The Paramedic Center
Certification-First Aid(1995 - 1997)
A comprehensive course about first aid provision.
High School(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
I read a lot of books and even maintain a small library. It has given me several lessons related to people and their behavior.
I am trying to learn the piano. At my present workplace it may prove helpful.
- Light Handed
- Medical Assistance
- First Aid Certified
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I have completed a course for first aid.
- I am well proficient in handling any emergency case.
- I can tackle all kinds of first aid emergencies with confidence.