John Walter Automotive Service Manager
Dedicated and passionate car service manager with the skills of managing the workplace and handling customers. I have always been passionate about cars and to be able to manage the services we offer to car customers is not a job for me, it is like a hobby. I manage the purchase and service of car equipment for our customers. It is my duty to provide the best services and ensure convenience to customers while managing the company's benefit and operations. I am hard working and I wish to learn further in order to work better!
Automotive Service Manager (Jun 2017 to Present) 4 Years & 6 Months
• I am responsible for training the customer service staff and ensuring courteous services for all the buyers and visitors. • I look after the marketing strategies and ways to improve services so that more customers walk in and become regulars.
Automotive Service Manager (Feb 2013 to May 2017) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for business promotion through excellent service. • I ensured a gain in profit through excellent customer dealings and better marketing strategies. • I also introduced special offers and easy services which led to sales target achievements and growth in the company.
Automotive Service Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Worked in the garage to offer services to customers regarding sales and purchases. • It was my duty to train teams of salesmen to ensure better profits and to improve the service levels so that more customers come to the garage. • I was also responsible for increasing the number of tire purchases during 2012.
Logistics Sales Center
Automotive Service In Charge (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was a passionate learner of car engines and vehicles. My responsibility was to handle all sales and purchases at the center. • I was in charge of providing services to customers and showing them the different vehicles for sale. • I communicated all the details and answered questions of the customers to satisfy them. • It was also my duty to order different parts for cars or the parts that customers required for their vehicles.
BS (Business Management)(2000 - 2004)
A good student.
High School(1998 - 2000)
Achieved sales targets for 2014, 2015 and 2016. It was a difficult target but we were able to make sales worth $85,000. This was possible due to hard work of the sales teams and good management.
I successfully trained a team of 12 people. It was to teach them about the sales, marketing and order policies. We tried our best to maximize sales and the training proved a success.
- Customer Relations
- Technical Expertise
- Handling Customers
- Car Knowledge
- Best Service Knowledge
- Specifications Knowledge
- Car Maintenance
- Engine and Accessories
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I deviced new strategies in order to maximize profits through sales of car accessories.
- It was a big success and the company's profits increased by more than 20% solely due to better management and customer service.
- Worked on better marketing programs to increase customer base.