Laura Bassington Branch Manager
Dedicated branch manager with good communication and supervisory skills. I have the experience and skill that has made me a good leader. I believe I am capable of making a difference in the profits of any business. I wish to work in an established organization so that I can prove my worth while adding positively to the company's profile.
Branch Manager (Jun 2016 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsiblw for a rise in profits due to addition of more flavors and a special introduction of gelato. • I am responsible for approval of expenses and hiring staff for service and kitchen management. • I am also responsible for supervising the operations and ensuring that all kitchen and service staff works properly and customers are satisfied.
Branch Manager (Feb 2013 to May 2016) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for improving service and adding more flavor options. This resulted in good profit yield. • I was responsible for reducing the workforce while maximizing work output. • I also maintained a budget for the day to day operations and this also added to the increase in profits.
Branch Manager (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for increase in profits by a whopping 68%. It was due to better customer service and more hygienic environment • I supervised the service and cleaning teams and ensured a good atmosphere for the customers. • The training work was also part of my responsibilities. I led the customer service as a priority and it resulted in an increase in regular customers.
Branch Manager (Jan 2008 to Mar 2011) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for handling the expenses and drafting a budget for the day to day operations. • I was also responsible for training the staff so that best customer service is offered. • I looked after the cleaning staff and management of the workers. All branch operations were run smoothly due to good governance and supervision. • I renovated the reception and rooms to add value t our services. It brought about an increase in profits.
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Best Management Award
Awarded for increase in the quarterly profits. I contributed to an increase of 60% over the profits of previous year.
Good Team Building Award
Awarded for building a good team at Roger Yogurt and training them to deliver the best customer service while focusing on company growth.
- Customer Relations
- Team Work
- Exemplary Conduct
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Awareness
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Renovated the Spa branch office and cleaned the reception area.
- Also added some extra features like a tea and coffee bar for people in the waiting area.
- These small changes brought about a big difference in the quarterly profits.