Wesley Connors Associate Brand Manager
Efficient and enthusiastic associate brand manager. I have been involved in marketing and promotional projects for the various products of our clients. I am also a part of the marketing creative cell which has enabled me to reach out to a larger number of people through creativity and innovation. This has led to my contribution towards company profits. I wish to work for a bigger company with high profile clients and several products to work for.
Brand Manager (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• I am responsible for handling household product for kitchen clening. • I carry out surveys, researches and even handle different account management techniques.
Brand Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for handling the company accounts and deciding campaign designs. • I had been promoted to manager from a very low position in this established company to a senior position of a key account manager. • I became brand manager and handled Dextol which was a big accomplishment.
Associate Brand Manager (Apr 2005 to Jan 2011) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling the clients' product accounts and forwarding them to teams so they could prepare creative campaigns and launch the product in market. • I did field work and research the market trends. • We also held sessions to discuss the product and decide what must be highlighted about it.
Marketing Team (Jan 2002 to Mar 2005) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for creating promotion campaigns and ensuring good sales through our selected vendors. • I was also responsible for meeting with clients, discussing the project and keeping them abreast with all the progress. • I was responsible for working with the marketing team and making sure that the product was received well by people. For this we carried out market research as well.
American Business School
BS (Business Management)(1997 - 2001)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1993 - 1997)
A good school.
i was given the progress award in 2011 for taking up several projects and doing them well. I climbed the ladder f designation very rapidly.
I won the Marketing Award for promoting paper towels and increasing sales by 33%.
- Brand Knowledge
- Product Enhancement
- Creative Marketing
- Planning Launches
- Customer Relation
- Field Work
- Product Reports
- Writing Offers
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was promoted from marketing team to manager and then was made brand manager.
- Within a year, I handled key account of the company and was promoted as associate brand manager for Dextol, which is a household name and is a multi-million project for the company.
- I was appreciated for my progress.