Fred Jackson Career Mentor
871 222 1156
Knowledgeable, helpful and resourceful when it comes to helping people perform better in the office. i have the motivational speaking power and the knowledge to help employees learn and perform better. It has been my duty for more than a decade and I have helped people find jobs, positions and career paths where their interest and growth is maximized. I wish to help more and more individuals as it gives me a good feeling about my own role in their life.
The United States Mentoring
Career Mentor (Jun 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 6 Months
• I was selected as mentor by the welfare organization and currently I am working in close contact with sponsors who would be willing to support scholarship programmes. • I go to different schools and create awareness about career selection, education path and extra curricular activites that may help students see where they want to go and why. • Igniting the spirit to do beter and perform to the best of abilities is something that I have to do as a part of my job. I help students as well as employees of different companies locate their areas of interest and maximize their output.
Career mentor (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for assessing the students as well as the teachers and following their performances closely. I was in charge of talking to students and helping them find what suits them most and what they want to study. • I also followed the US education plans and helped students apply to universities and colleges that would suit them most. • I was also responsible for holding tests and conducting sureys in order to help teachers perform their duties in more interesting and inspirational ways.
The Countrywide Foundation
Career Mentor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Worked in collaboration with a welfare organization to encourage children to study. • I went to different schools and helped children focus on their dream and inspirations. I also held sessions with the senior year students so that I could motivate them to continue education after school and pick the most suitable subjects in college. • I visited few colleges in the states of Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. My duties included channelizing students' abilities and giving them a path to follow.
Oklahoma City School
School Mentor (Jan 2002 to Mar 2009) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for motivating children to study better and continue education after high school. The number of students that graduate to college is considerably low in the central states. In an endeavor to bring up this number, I worked in collaboration with school administration to help children focus on their passion, talent and skill. • I was responsible for talking to students in groups or individually, to help them identify their strengths and apply to diferent colleges countrywide. • I also worked on a scholarship program to encourage underprivileged students to study further.
BS Psychology(1997 - 2001)
High School(1995 - 1997)
An exceptional student and speaker.
I tried to find sponsors for students in Oklahoma. It was a tedious project that involved going to industrialists, educationists and public workers to help create awareness and provide opportunities to students who could not afford college tuition.
- Customer Relations
- Career Knowledge
- Public Speaking
- Strategic Planning
- Goal Setting
- Inspirational Talk
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won Best Speaker Award in High School
- Became Class President in college.
- Spoke at the Career Path and Performance Seminar in Oklahoma City.