Jessica Tilson Student Counselor
Experienced in providing assistance to students regarding their academic performance and interests. I am a detail oriented counselor and have worked in schools as well as colleges. I wish to work as a student counselor so that I can help young students from everywhere. I know that my experience will be helpful for students of different levels. I wish to ensure that all students feel that they are helped at all levels of academics.
Student Counselor (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for supporting students with issues. • I also recently conducted a study for the students to they understand the reasons of suicide and also ensure that they do not get into depression.
Student Counselor (Feb 2012 to May 2016) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for handling students with psychological issues and helping them cope with the pressure of studies. • I assisted students with college applications and also held aptitude tests to understand each child's capacity and area of interest better. • I was able to help more than 14 students apply and get into good universities.
Student Counselor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for discussing every student's interests and subject choices. • I was also responsible for helping students cope with their personal issues. • I was responsible for assisting students with psychological issues and understanding their issues to provide best solution.
High School Counselor (Jan 2002 to Mar 2009) 7 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for working with the students to help them with selection of subjects and improving grades. • I held one-on-one sessions and also helped with exam studies. • It was my duty to assist students with the career aptitude tests and selecting subjects.
BS (Education)(1999 - 2003)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1997 - 1999)
A good student.
I spoke at several public speaking seminars about career options.
Several students of mine were able to secure good positions in the exams and also got selected by eminent universities.
- Student Involvement
- Career Options
- Work Options
- Suggesting Subject Combinations
- Extracurricular Participation
- Confidential Profiles
- Student Activities
- Detail Orientation
- Training Expertise
- Improvement Training
- One-on-One Sessions
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I wrote a paper on academic performance and career options.
- The study was about how any individual's career is independent of his/her academic performance.
- It was acknowledged by my university and I was given a certificate for outstanding writing.