Veronica Lawson Finance Intern
871 222 1156
An enthusiastic and hardworking commerce student seeking internship in a strong company to pave way for a career in finance. I have worked for a year and I wish to learn more so that once my professional life begins, I have the right guidelines to follow. I am dedicated to my work and give my 100 percent to any job given to me. I have been an exceptional student and I wish to acquire the skills essential for an exceptional career as well.
Finance Intern (Feb 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for preparing Excel spreadsheets to present cash flow and expenditures. I am also responsible for keeping accounts of all paid bills and salary transfers. Tallying accounts and looking over the credit control system is also my duty.
Muller and Muller Auditors
Finance Intern (Jan 2016 to Feb 2017) 1 Year & 1 Month
• Responsible for internal auditing, managing books and keeping all reciept and payments categorized. I was also given the duty of preparing cash flow statements. It was my job to collect data and then balance accounts before the managers viewed the books. In case of any query, I was supervised by the finance manager.
International University New Jersey
MBA (Finance)(2015 - Present)
Grade A student with excellent understanding of finance.
New Jersey College
Bachelors of Finance(2011 - 2015)
A good student of Accounts, Mathematics and Economics.
Madonna High School
High School Degree(2010 - 2011)
An outstanding student of Mathematics and Sciences.
Chosen for Internship
The university faculty decided to send one extraordinary student to Muller and Muller for finance internship.
- Financial Statements
- Payments and Reciepts
- Employee Accounts
- Strategy and Planning
- Team Management
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Three years got 100% score in Mathematics in High School.
- Best debater of the batch.
- Represented school in Math Quiz for three consecutive years.