Orvil Danes IT Executive
Passionate, Ambitious and very focused to creating better options and bringing in latest technology to improve company's business profits and ensure growth of the organization. I have been an IT executive for several years and started off as a IT worker therefore I know what is needed for an employee and how exactly can different advancements improve the work style and efficiency. I wish to work for an organization that requires a lot of attention and every day changes.
IT Executive (Dec 2017 to Present) 6 Years
• I am the head of computer department and look after the office network and computer systems installed at each desk. • My team makes rounds and checks all the systems to ensure that every worker can maintain speedy work. • I also check the database and provide access to the web. Putting up firewalls and removing facilities from individual desktops is done after my approval. • I ensure that all the new software and hardware changes are made to support business growth.
IT Executive (Feb 2016 to Dec 2017) 1 Year & 10 Months
• I was responsible for handling all updates, and keeping regular checks on the systems to ensure that there was no problem. • I checked the computer network and installed new software. I was responsible for training team members to understand business goals and work on the network accordingly. • I was also responsible for maintaining database and ensuring that each department was facilitated with an efficient network and communication software.
IT Manager (Aug 2014 to Jan 2016) 1 Year & 5 Months
• I was responsible for working on the computer systems of the office. • All replacements, repairs were handled by me. The IT team was only allowed to work on the changes that were approved by me. • I was in charge of communicating with employees to see whether the systems supported their work and in case of a slow or out-dated computer system, I personally made changes so that a smooth and swift working style could be maintained.
Computer Manager (Jan 2013 to Jun 2014) 1 Year & 5 Months
• I was responsible for checking the computers of the office and handling all repairs and replacements. • It was my duty to maintain swift working and upgrade all systems in order to achieve business goals. • I was also in charge of ordering new software and getting approval for the new material purchased.
Eagles Computer College
BS (Computers)(2008 - 2012)
A good student.
High School Diploma(2006 - 2008)
A good student.
I changed the whole office network and computer systems. We called the program renovation and did not exceed the budget. The renovation resulted in 23% profit growth.
I handled the changes of network and hardware accessories at Lawrence Communication. This made our call center efficiency increase and affected our services in a positive manner.
- Knowledge of Business
- Software Analysis
- Purchasing Technology
- Network Checks
- Hardware Replacements
- Budget of Computer Programming
- SAP Management
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I trained a team of five people to handle the IT section of Krafted Foods.
- My team and I took care of all the network changes, maintenance, repair and replacements.
- I also taught my team to remain in touch with competitor companies to improve work.