John Alex Primary Teacher
871 222 1156
A responsible and observant primary teacher. I have experience of supervising and teaching children so that they are prepared for high school. I have been associated with many schools and have also trained teachers. I wish to teach at a senior level so that I can interact with grown up individuals and learn more about my profession.
Primary Teacher (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• I teach different subjects to different sections of primary classes. • I prepare the annual plan and design daily lessons. I check papers and also make reports. • I look after individual improvement and interact with students to build a better bond with them. I maintain discipline in class.
St Patrick Academy
Primary Teacher (Apr 2010 to Jan 2013) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for planning daily lessons and checking assignments. • I was responsible for grading assignments and preparing personal performance reports for children. • I was also responsible for class discussions and extra curricular activities.
Primary Teacher (Jan 2006 to Mar 2010) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for planning daily lessons according to the annual plan made at the beginning of term. • I was also responsible for discussing topics with class and engaging students in outdoor activities and trips as a way of learning. • I was in charge of teaching subjects with resource books and through practical learning methods.
BS (Education)(2001 - 2005)
High School(1999 - 2001)
A good student.
I planned field trips and educational tours for primary classes at Boston Academy.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Teacing Ability
- Curriculum Strategy
- Student Psychology
- Class Management
- Year Plan
- Reference Studies
- Student Interaction
- Rapport Building
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learnt German and Spanish language as part of a cultural program.
- Attended teaching training sessions.