Martha Stewart Procurement Analyst
Dedicated and aware procurement analyst with knowledge of business needs and requirements. I have been able to form good relations with regular vendors. It has helped me negotiate better and learn about the rules of trade. I wish to work for an organization that requires efficient procurement and production.
Procurement Analyst (Jun 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 6 Months
• I meet vendors and even travel to far places to find new vendors and better products to ensure profitable production. • I also look after an efficient supply chain to maintain speedy production and better sales. • All legal contracted vendors are maintained as company allies and it is my duty to regularly meet them in order to encourage good relations and smooth business.
Procurement Analyst (Feb 2008 to May 2013) 5 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for creating strong supply chain so that the production flow was not hampered and the stock availability did not drop. • I was in charge of finding new vendors and discussing terms of trade with them. I was also responsible for looking after the regular vendors and ensuring that quality and price, both matched the business.
Procurement Analyst (Apr 2004 to Jan 2008) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for searching reasonable vendors. I met with them and checked the products needed by the business. • I negotiate and make sure that the company terms were maintained. All the product procurement was done keeping in mind that the profit percentage must remain high.
Procurement Analyst (Jan 2002 to Mar 2004) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for meeting yarn vendors and checking their products analytically. • I was in charge of negotiating and settling terms with the different sellers to ensure regular supply and reduced cost of yarn and raw materials. • I was also responsible for legally contracting with the vendors and working in coordination with them.
BS (Business Management)(1997 - 2001)
High School(1995 - 1997)
Visited China for purchase of new fabrics like silk, jacquard and heavy materials.
Met with Turkish vendors to establish ties and regular supply of natural dyes for textile.
- Indepth Report Reviews
- Vendor Relations
- Business Needs
- Team Coordination
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Met vendors for new fabric requirements. The company launch of new garments was successful due to procurement of the fabric at good price.