Dora Manning Purchasing Assistant
Efficient purchasing assistant with good interpersonal skills and communication qualities. These qualities have made it possible for me to keep good relations with suppliers and ensure timely deliveries, order placing and work speed. i wish to continue work as purchase assistant as I have learned a lot and can deliver good service to any kind of an organization.
Dora Party Planners
Purchase Assistant (Feb 2011 to Present) 11 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for ordering all kinds of supplies. I keep a check on stocks then place orders with suppliers. • I check on the orders by continuously checking the suppliers for timely deliveries. I write reports for managers regarding stock utility and inventories. • I keep a check on the quality of supplies and also ensure good returns to suppliers so that they remain regular.
Paco's Mexicana Deli
Purchasing Assistant (Apr 2007 to Jan 2011) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for supply chain of fresh food items, spices and fruits. • I manage supplier relations and ensure that good quality items are delivered on time. • Ordering, and then tracking the delivery and writing reports on the delivered items, cost and stock detail was also my responsibility.
Purchasing Assistant (Dec 2005 to Jul 2007) 1 Year & 7 Months
• Responsible for following the manager's instructions for procurement of food items from the fixed suppliers. • I looked after the order calls, inventory check and also checked the quality of the food items delivered. My priority was to maintain food quality and for that purpose, I thoroughly checked all the supplies myself. • I was also responsible for writing reports on the supply procedures and cost summaries.
BS (Business Management)(2001 - 2005)
High School(1999 - 2001)
Good Service Award
Awarded for good service as purchasing assistant. I ensured speedy deliveries and proper supply chain that contributed to timely order deliveries and business growth.
Appreciated for delivering seasonal assortment food items through an efficient yet challenging supply course.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Inventory Check
- Supplier Relations
- Follow Up Routines
- Quality Assurance
- Time Management
- Work Planning
- Stock Check
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- In charge of supply for seasonal assortments at the restaurant pastry shop.
- It was a challenging job as the fresh fruits and dairy products were hard to find in large quantities.
- Good suppliers and a healthy market rapport created ease for the project.