Natalie Willburg Purchasing Manager
871 222 1156
Purchasing manager with a good supplier base and negotiation qualities. I have always kept the business profits and growth as a priority and have dealt with suppliers and producers from various sectors. I worked hard to reach the point where I am trusted and considered an important part of the business. I wish to work in a challenging environment where I can make changes through excellent work and profitable procurement.
Purchasing Manager (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for ordering goods from regular suppliers and maintaining a thorough check on the • I was responsible for looking after the stock and ensuring that all items that are finishing are ordered efficiently. • I also look for new suppliers who are ready to negotiate but provide good quality goods.
Purchasing Manager (Feb 2014 to May 2015) 1 Year & 3 Months
• Responsible for ordering supplies and checking quality. It was my duty to maintain good relations with the suppliers and we held events fo that. • It was my duty to find the best prices for products and negotiate with dealers while maintaining quality standards.
Quallis Super Market
Purchasing Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for all the supplies for the household and utilities department. • I was responsible for the stock quality maintenance but at very reasonable process. I developed a method to order supplies at good rates and then keep those suppliers as regular company allies. • I also traveled to Germany for decoration items and China for the procurement of garments, which was a new range.
Purchasing Assistant (Jan 2007 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for checking stock and placing orders with regular suppliers. • It was pat of my job to find the best prices and do basic market research in order to find the best deals. • It was my duty to check the quality of supplies and in case the standard of supplies was not according to the company standards, I was in charge of returns and exchanges.
BS (Business Management)(2002 - 2006)
Good student with consistent GPA.
High School(2000 - 2002)
Excellent student and public speaker.
Awarded for maintaining a supplier base at US Buys.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Supply Chain
- Business Stock
- Quality Assurance
- Establishing Good Relations
- Supply Checks
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Held regular events for suppliers and distributors in order to strengthen business ties.
- I purchased stock for new garments line for the departmental store and for that I traveled to China.