Janice Trevors Researcher
871 222 1156
An ardent researcher who has showed interest in the fields of science, meteorology, ecological changes, geography and also social behavior. My vast range of interests has led me to become a sound researcher and I have completed numerous projects with ease, despite the subject being new to me. I have been an integral part of research teams and data collection cells. I wish to work as a researcher to further expand my knowledge and gain experience.
Meads Special Research Projects
Senior researcher (Jun 2014 to Present) 5 Years & 5 Months
• Conducting reserch for clients who hail from all professional fields. From social behavior to the effects of pollution to population; I have been in charge of all the research team task distribution, data mining, categorization and inferential discussions. • I have been responsible of my team that has been learning things from me while teaching me different things about socio-psychology. • I have successfully completed numerous research reports spread over subjects of society and nature.
United States Climate and Weather Department
Researcher (Jan 2011 to Mar 2014) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for finding data and studying trends of the weather conditions and factors affecting them. Also responsible for collecting evidence of natural links between changing climate and Earth movements. Extensive research of years was consducted by a team of five people. My duties were extensive and in-depth analysis of data. I had to keep myself updated with the current weather reports and history of weather trends.
Better Life Science College
Bachelors in Earth Sciences(2006 - 2010)
A good course of geography and ecology. I enjoyed this degree studies and therefore my results were excellent.
Washington High School
High School(2002 - 2005)
One of the best students of the batch.
Effective Research Award
Awarded for presenting a comprehensive report on ecological factors that hinder crop growth.
Best Researcher for the Year 2014
Awarded for completing numerous research projects.
- Scientific Equipment Handling
- Social Media Research
- Meteorological Diagrams
- Computer Proficient
- Team Player
- Radar Technology
- Visual Basic
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Computer Language Course
- Scientific Equipment Handling Class
- Computer Software to enhance work efficiency