Stephanie Williams Retail Assistant Manager
Perceptive Assistant Retail Manager consistently applying leadership abilities and communication skills to ensure optimal level of customer service. Adept at managing staff issues including hiring training and shift scheduling. Specialize in increasing profits and exceeding customer expectations. Love to participate in trade and vendor conventions. Contribute to advertisement and promotional activities including in store and off-site events.
Assistant Retail Manager (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Monitor sales levels to determine product volume adjustments, replenishment and allocations • Identified and documented sales opportunities through networking, internet research and cold-calling • xecuted local consumer marketing programs to increase foot traffic and build sales
New Parkland Department Store
Assistant Retail Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Ensured compliance with safety and loss prevention policies • Trained, managed and supervised a team of up to ten employees, volunteers and community service personnel. • Scheduled employee work hours, resolved conflicts as well as assisted them with their professional growth.
Family Shopping Store
Assistant Retail Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Key point of contact for any inquiries, complaints, and customer service issues. • Established and maintained good working relationships with wholesale vendors. • Participated in trade and vendor conventions. Contributed to advertisement and promotional activities including in store and off-site events.
Assistant Store Manager (Feb 2011 to Mar 2012) 1 Year & 1 Month
• Deliver great customer experience and meet all sales goals. • Managed everyday activities and ensured optimal levels of customer satisfaction. • Determined goals for all cross selling products and maintained good relationships. • Directly trained, hired and supervised over 20 employees to meet store sales goals.
London School of Economics
MBA (Accounting)(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Train & Coach
ensuring that all employees are trained and coached in providing excellent customer service experience
- Customer Relations
- Retail Equipment
- Strategy Development
- Increase Sales
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Team Supervision & Training
- Stock Managemenet
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Best Customer Approach Award
- Best team Leader award in 2016