Gabriella Seth Boutique Sales Associate
Being a fashion enthusiast, I love my work as a boutique sales associate. I am passionate about clothes and designing therefore when I try to convince women that they should buy any dress from the boutique, it is with all my heart that I try to find what is best for them. This has made several customers become regular as they know I mean what I say! My passion and will to help is what has made me an important part of the shopping experience for so many customers. I wish to work in a place where quality is never compromised and the customer's needs are catered well.
New Look Boutique
Sales Associates (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I look after the way all clothes and accessories are presented in the shop. I set up mannequins regularly and ensure that all clothes are stacked or hung in a pleasant way. • I also ensure that each customer who walks in is given options and offered variety of different styles that may suit them. • I have added an accessories corner with supplies from different manufacturers which are offered to customers for sale with their dresses or any garment that they buy and might like to accessorize.
Season's Pick Boutique
Sales Assistant (Apr 2012 to Jan 2015) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for setting up dresses in the stands and arranging the folded items on the shelves and maintained a neat presentation. • I was responsible for greeting customers and helping them find what they were looking for. • I was in charge of knowing the stock well so that I did not have to make customers wait as their size was retrieved. • It was my duty to set up mannequins and accessorizing dresses to have an attractive display.
The Elle Stories Boutique
Sales Assistant (Jan 2008 to Mar 2012) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was an internee at the boutique and learnt a great deal about customer services. • I was responsible for greeting customers and assisting them in finding the size and design that was suitable for them. • I was also responsible for giving advice and suggesting different options for customers.
New York College for Arts and Design
Bachelors in Fashion Design(2005 - 2007)
Did not complete the degree.
High School Diploma(2003 - 2005)
A good student.
I met all targets for sales and also maintained a review counter where customers could share their experience so I could learn and improve accordingly.
I introduced a range of accessories that were sold optionally with clothes. This made a difference to the total sales.
- Customer Relations
- Design Awareness
- Price Marking
- Seasonal Settings
- Shop Decoration
- Dressing Mannequins
- Accessory Suggestions
- Color Contrast
- Dressing Sense and Style
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was trained for customer service for boutique.
- The Elle Stories Boutique offered an internship program that I took and learnt how to deal customers and ensure best sales options to them.
- I also learnt how to carry out shop duties such as dress hanging, mannequins and using accessories to give customers a clear idea of what to buy.