Dylan Watts Windows Administrator
871 222 1156
I have been developing new software and hardware to run Windows Operating Systems in workplaces. As a contract employee, as well as a regular one; I have ensured full maintenance and follow up of the office systems. I have effectively created secure Windows for employees. I have provided technical to companies due to which their working has improved significantly. Robust growth and effective business techniques have resulted with my perseverance and hard work. I wish to continue offering my services on a contractual basis, as it allows me to learn more in less time.
Dylan's Computer Solutions
Windows Administrator/ Owner (May 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 5 Months
• Currently setting up the office and hiring team members. Looking for contract-based work to improve office systems and network efficiently.
Nobel Electronics Ltd.
Windows Administrator (Feb 2013 to Apr 2017) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for Windows run and checks on all the systems in office. Looking after the security systems and monitoring smooth working functions was my duty. • Training Windows maintenance and development team was also part of my job. • I used to maintain the existing system and simultaneously look for better softwares to ensure better communication and working efficiency.
Richardson Systems Ltd.
Windows Administrator (Apr 2006 to Jan 2013) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for new networking and software development to run on Windows. The whole office systems were upgraded and redesigned. • Responsible for weekly maintenance checks and monitoring data backups. • It was my responsibility to check the systems incuding desktop and laptops.
UK Traders Ltd.
Computer Administrator (Jan 2001 to Mar 2006) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for monitoring the software system of the office. Ensuring good service through the network and diagnosing problems. • Responsible for programming the softwares and designing adequate hardware.
London College for Computer Sciences
BS (Computer Engineering)(1996 - 2000)
Williams School for Boys
GCE Advanced Level(1994 - 1996)
Grade A. Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Computers.
Best Employee Report
Awarded for the best employee report which meant that all office regulations were followed.
- MS DOs
- Programming Software
- Security Changes
- Backup Data
- Network Configurations
- Desktop and Laptop Expert
- Team Work
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Travelled to Germany to attend training for Computer Hardware and Windows.
- Visited United States for a Microsoft Internship but did not complete.
- Travelled to South Africa for an official trip.