Andrew Finn Assistant Event Planner
Efficiently providing clerical as well as administrative support to the manager for various kinds of events. I am determined to learn and execute every assigned task and therefore am able to provide the best service of event management. I wish to work as an independent event manager assistant. I am hard working and very efficient which can be helpful at work. I know that my attitude and determination can prove to be useful.
George Watson Ltd.
Assistant Event Planner (Apr 2006 to Present) 14 Years & 6 Months
• Assisting School teachers to arrange all kinds of events. • Incharge of supervising all the teams and ensuring that all arrangements were according to client's needs. • I check the catering and decide the menu with the client. • Arrange different vendors for arrangements and negotiate with them efficiently • Hired and trained support staff for corporate events.
Planning Intern (Jan 2005 to Mar 2006) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Learnt about event planning as an int.ern at the biggest event planning company • Mainly looked after weddings and private events • Learnt how to cater to different requirements of the client
BS (Business Management)(2000 - 2004)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1998 - 2000)
A good student.
Conference Set Up
I arranged an office conference within two days and it turned out to be a success. My manager rewarded me with bonus due to my success and customer satisfaction.
Event Planning Meetings
I arranged meetings with clients and they loved the demonstrations that we gave them. This resulted in a big contract worth thousands.
- Customer Relations
- Arranging Catering
- Checking Staff
- Stage Set-up
- Aesthetic Decorations
- Time Management
- Bargaining with Vendors
- Props Usage
- Warehouse Access and Knowledge
- Using all Equipment
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I arranged an event for college which included night accommodation as well.
- This gave me an idea of my aptitude and that is how I shifted focus towars event management.