Henry Gillmore Camp Counselor
871 222 1156
A responsible and caring counselor ensuring that all children and teenagers have a great time at camp and learn important lessons too. I have held seasonal camps for children for more than a decade and I have been hospitable and friendly to the extent that children want to come again! I wish to continue counseling camps which have a better extra curricular facility. Children need an all-round approach for better development. I believe that camps can help them become a better individual and I want to play my part in doing that!
Camp Counselor (Feb 2015 to Present) 8 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for looking after the camp children from morning till night. Remaining vigilant while being a good friend. • Responsible for keeping all age groups busy with designed activities with special attention to sports and weekly quiz. • The quiz were designed by the teacher at camp. I assess the performance of children and try to make them focus on strengthening their skills and academics.
Mr. Holidays Camp
Camp Counselor (Apr 2009 to Oct 2015) 6 Years & 6 Months
• Conducted summer and winter camps along with providing sports coaching to older groups of campers. • I was responsible for creating opportunities for boys and girls to compete and become better at their sports. I conducted competitions and friendly matches to encourage children while teaching them that only skill makes one better than the other and gender means nothing.
Summer Frolicks Camp
Camp Counselor (Mar 1999 to Sep 2009) 10 Years & 6 Months
• Started a summer and winter camp for ten years. During this time I registered single batch of 40 children from 8 to 14 years of age. I was responsible for grouping and camp setting. • I also designed activities and weekly plans to help children learn while having fun. • I had to maintain discipline and remain vigilant to avoid any kinds of accidents or mishaps.
Yosemite View High
High School(1995 - 1998)
A good student with sound grades and good extra curricular activities.
Summer Sports Program for boys only
Conducted a fifteen day boys only camp. It was for better sports practices and camping lessons. A successful event since all the participants became friends and remain connected through social media.
Two-month camp for boys and girls with competitions
Introduced competitions among the boys and girls of same age groups. This was done to prove that all campers are equal.
Held a swimming event that was to be attended by parents. Performed water diving and swimming events practiced through out the month.
- First Aid
- Team Work
- Food and Nutrition
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Food and Nutrition Course to understand the nutritional needs of children and teenagers
- Course to understand the first aid that must be given to an injured or sick person.