Peter Cott CPA
871 222 1156
Experienced and well-trained in the field of accountancy. I have delivered pay roll audits and kept office accounts in numerous administrative set-ups. I am diligent and pay attention to detail. This has made me correct small errors and maintain a transparent system. I wish to work in an organization where I learn more and improve my skills.
Spencer and Collins Accountancy Exchange
Senior Audit (Oct 2009 to Present) 11 Years
• Learned a lot from the long service years and completed several projects of cliens related to salary, accounts and budgeting books. I am in charge of meeting with clients when the team finishes collecting data. In-depth research along with preparing budgets is my duty. • Conducting interviews and holding internal meetings for effective audit planning and execution has been my duty.
The Logical Financial Solutions Ltd.
Taxation and Finance Officer (Jan 2008 to Mar 2009) 1 Year & 2 Months
• Prepared personal financial statements of all the employees of client companies. Some were large projects worth millions and I completed them within the given period. I also prepared tax returns for clients belonging to moderate and upper middle classes. • I was responsible for effectively communicating with the clients and ensuring complete work according to their requirements.
Intern (Jan 2005 to Dec 2005) 11 Months
• Responsible for keeping accounts in check. I helped shift all manual data to computerized systems and this helped me greatly in terms of understanding accountancy policies and rules.
Council of Certified Public Accountant
CPA(2005 - 2007)
Bachelors Accounts and Taxation(2001 - 2005)
Highest GPA and awarded best speaker.
Was the first intern to successfully set up a clear and easy system for recording receipts and payment history.
Computerized Accounts at Martin Associates
Was a part of the team that transferred all registers to a computerized accounting program.
Fast Promotion to Accountant
Was promoted from intern to assistant and then accountant within a period of seven years.
- Customer Relations
- Communication with Clients
- Book Keeping
- Strategy and Planning
- Policy Awareness
- Business Plans
- Team Work
- Balanced Business Relationships
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Helped a local shop owner maintain accounts for my experience.
- Was chosen for internship at Martin Associates.
- Awarded best student of accounts in High School.