Olive Pench Recruitment Officer
Handling human resource and new recruitment procedures for a freight and logistic company for more than six years now. I am a hard worker, with a detailed observation and quick work pace. I wish to work for a large company that poses different challenges and ensures that each worker gains knowledge as they deliver work. I want to learn more because I know I can play an integral role in any set up and do it well.
Recruitment Officer (Jun 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 7 Months
• I am responsible for meeting with the human resource team to discuss the work force and see if there are new employees needed according to business needs. • I am also responsible for observing employee reports to see what incentive should be • I handle the position advertisements and also schedule the interviews. I interview candidates before the HR head in order to shortlist the most suitable candidates.
Recruitment Officer (Feb 2009 to May 2011) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I worked for the group of industries primarily to recruit new staff for the new business ventures of the group. • I interviewed candidates and even observed the aptitude test that was taken by the company. • I shortlisted candidates and then accompanied the HR director for the final interview with all selected candidates.
Noble and Finn
Recruitment Officer (Apr 2003 to Jan 2009) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for discussing the demand of different workers in order to enhance the productivity of the business. • I was also responsibl for recieving resumes and shortlisting people for interviews. • It was my duty to interview the candidates and decide if they had to be shortlisted. I was responsible for updating the database for recruitment department about every step of the process.
BS (Business Management)(1998 - 2002)
High School Diploma(1995 - 1998)
A good student.
Recruitment for New Business
I was asked to conduct interviews for the start of a new food line by the Hassellhoff Group. I was in charge of interviewing the candidates for different positions at the new office. I learnt a lot about different types of recruitment procedures that the established group had devised.
I work at the Nationwide Food Distribution Campaign every Friday. It is a small foundation that welcomes volunteers to prepare food and feed the homeless.
- Employee Information
- Business Analysis
- Demand Understanding
- Business Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking
- Recruitment Interviewing
- In-depth Analysis
- Support and Trust
- Scheduling Appointments
- Computer Proficiency
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I spoke at several seminars about employment and what the employers seek.
- All attendants were fresh graduates looking for jobs in the Pacific region.
- I participated in the seminars as speaker several times.