Matthew Doe Technical Recruiter
871 222 1156
Resourceful technical recruiter with experience of quality work regarding hiring IT personnel. I have the detailed insight and ability to assess the applicants with a critical eye. I have been successful in making a place for myself in this position and I wish to continue this work, with an organization that focuses on excellence and high quality performance.
Hiring Talent Co.
Technical Recruiter (Jun 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 7 Months
• I post job descriptions and advertisements for client companies and interview the candidates most suited for the job. • I forward the short listed candidates and also conduct multiple interviews with the company management. • It is my duty to understand the requirements of the position open and to select candidates without any bias or consideration. I also conduct tests and special written interviews in order to assess the candidates better. All the tests are designed by me.
Fresh Jobs Ltd.
Technical Recruiter (Feb 2013 to May 2016) 3 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for posting job descriptions and getting them printed in newspapers and other media according to the client companies' requirements. • Recieving emails or resume from candidates and short listing them for recruiters was my duty. I also conducted interviews of all IT based jobs. • It was my responsibility to send the best match to the clients and simultaneously inform all unsuccessful candidates. Occassionally, counseling candidates was also my duty.
Willis Recruitment Agency
Technical Recruiter (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for short listing candidates and interviewing them for companies that required IT technicians and computer network experts. • It was my duty to match candidates with company job profiles and forward the most eligible candidates. I earned bonuses and promotins based on the high number of candidates that were called for interview during my time at the agency. • The company earned several candidate recommendations and endorsements due to my efforts.
IT Technician (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for checking the computer systems installed in office. • I was in charge of the printers, scanners, fax machine and other equipment that was used in the office. All maintenance work was handled by me. • I was responsible for answering end user queries and fixing problems in the office computer systems.
BS (Computer Sciences)(2001 - 2003)
Did not complete degree.
High School(1999 - 2001)
Excellent student and sportsperson.
School Head Student
Elected school head student for senior year.
Won many races during high school. I was the fastest runner in school.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Social Skills
- In-depth Analysis
- Multi Tasking
- Interviews, Aptitude Assessment
- IT knowledge
- Job Description Followups
- Hiring Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top graphic designer award in uinversity in 2013
- Illustrator award in 2012
- New Business development in 2013