Teresa James HR Director
Being a responsible and ready to learn employee has showed me results that have made me even more zealous to committ to hard work and dedication. I have been the director of human resource in a leading business in New York and I have gotten here by learning on job and applying my knowledge for the company's interest. I wish to train younger employees and make them understand the dynamics of holding an influential position. The responsibility tht comes with success is to impart this knowledge to others and ensure that the whole company works as a connected machine.
New York Beauty Ltd.
Director HR (Jun 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 4 Months
• I have been asked to become a part of a new rising company and my skill has made it possible to get the best teams working. • I look after the office operations concerning employee productivity and participation in growth. • I also conduct regular tests and give incentives to employees for improving their work.
HR Director (Feb 2008 to May 2017) 9 Years & 3 Months
• Became a part of this new company and set a lot of principles to ensure company growth. • I interviewed candidates for employment and placed them on positions that suited their qualifications most. • I also maintained a check on each employee while ensuring that they were satisfied so that they delivered the best quality of work. • I distributed the annual targets to departments and also trained the staff to learn from similar companies and market competitors.
HR Manager (Apr 2002 to Jan 2008) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for looking after the employee files and ensuring that all of them are observed in terms of productivity. • I also ensured that the company's profits were not at all risked due to any employee being slow or not working properly. • It was my duty to prepare different tests for employees to consolidate that all the workers were positioned according to their expertise.
Recruiter (Jan 1996 to Mar 2002) 6 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for conducting interviews and recruiting the most qualified candidate. • I had to place files of detils in the concerned department files as the new recruits were placed in their area of expertise. • I was also responsible for keeping evaluation questionnaires and evaluating different aspects of the company's policies.
New York College
Bachelors Human Resource(1991 - 1995)
High School Diploma(1989 - 1991)
A good student.
I conducted a down sizing at the regional office of the Pharmaceutical company and after a thorough assessment of employees was able to reduce workforce by 20%. This led to a drop in office expenses and better functionality and office participation of the remaining employees.
Incentives and Competitions
I introduced competitions within the different departments of the office and rewarded the winning employee with a travel plan. This simple change increased productivity of employees by a significant percentage.
- Employee Selection
- Aptitude testing
- Personal Relations
- Smart Thinking
- Concerns and Improvements
- Employee Satisfaction
- Company interest
- Exit Interviews
- Employee Evaluation
- Bonus and Incentives
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top graphic designer award in uinversity in 2013
- Illustrator award in 2012
- New Business development in 2013