John Kelvin Security Guard
871 222 1156
Energetic and alert security guard, meeting all physical requirements to perform security regulations properly. I have experience of fire safety, medical emergencies, bomb drills and other calamity tackling situations. With a strict fitness regime, I have full command over security checks, emergencies and vigilant rounds.
MainLand School and College
Security guard (Mar 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 10 Months
• Security of the whole school building was my responsibility. Deployment of guards around the school boundary and two vigilance team members were placed around the premises. I was responsible for keeping an eye on the whole building through the CCTV surveillance system. I was in charge of gate duty when the school got off. Every student's exit was noted and extra security was ensured through identity cards system for students of all classes.
Fred and Fred Co.
Security Guard (Jun 2010 to Jan 2011) 7 Months
• Responsible for checking every individual entering the office building. Apart from this, all company employees' cars were under my supervision. The parking lot and office entrance were my main areas of safety checks.
Brighton Museum of Textile
Security Guard (Jan 1985 to Mar 2010) 25 Years & 2 Months
• In 25 years of service, I maintained active level of security. Regular checks and safety drills were carried out. Every person entering or leaving the building was cordially yet strictly checked. The entrance and exit doors were supervised while a log book was maintained to record time of arrival and exit for each guest. • I was responsible for the safety of all museum assets and display items, which remained in place during the long period of service.
Grisham Secondary School for Boys
GCE Advanced Level(1980 - 1981)
Grade B, C. Subjects Physics and Law.
Bomb threat security check
Awarded for vigilant bomb threat checks and security measures. Successfully evacuated school building and maintained peaceful atmosphere.
Security Guard Award
Awarded shield of honor for long term service at the Brighton Museum of Textiles.
- Physical Work
- Security Rules and Regulations
- Periodical Checks
- Daily Routine
- Safety Awareness
- Stress Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained several young security guards during long years of service.