Julia Patrick Hotel Receptionist
871 222 1156
I have been a hotel receptionist for more than a decade and I have learned a great deal about customer service. Hospitality and courtesy being my forte; I am passionate about this field. Welcoming guests might be a small task but it teaches one about the power of making other's happy by doing something you really like to do. I am pleasant, smiling and a warm person. I attribute my growth to good customer service and a pleasant disposition. I wish to learn more and deliver the best by working for a bigger organization and interacting with guests from all over the world.
The Hill View Hotel
Receptionist (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 5 Months
• Looking after the paper work and documentation is my duty. Greeting guests and answering queries of visitors is my primary duty. • I am also in charge of the reception decor and redesigned the area after approval from Manager.
Hotel Receptionist (Dec 2006 to May 2013) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for greeting guests and quickly getting through the check in procedure. • I was also responsible for the paper work and verification of documents submitted by international guests as part of the fomalities. • All the computer data was to be updated by me and I maintained logs of room services and conceirge.
Seven Stars of New York
Reception Assistant (Apr 2000 to Jan 2006) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I learned about customer service through this job. I was responsible for looking after all the computer related work. I was to greet customers nicely and then find out reservation details. • I was responsible for finding the required room and informing the guest of any deals or promotions that we offered. It was my duty to ensure that the guest feels good abou the hotel and the first step was to ensure a smooth check in.
The Maple Farm Hotel
Reception Staff (Jan 1997 to Mar 2000) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I worked in the hotel as a staff member responsible for handling the keys and ushering the valet. Basically, my job was to see that the reservation and guest check in procedure was quick and easy. This required attending phone calls and making tentative bookings. I had to attend the calls and write down all details of the guest on a register. • I had to maintain the ambiance of the reception. This meant looking after the guests sitting there. Helping guests and visitors. My job included fast and friendly service and I also escorted guests to their rooms.
South State School
High School Degree(1993 - 1996)
Passed with good grades.
Hosted Bingo Nights
I was chosen to host the weekly bingo game due to my public speaking skills.
Redesigned the reception
I solely redid the reception area and my idea of introducing a book shelf was approved. We started getting more guests to spend time in the reception area.
I have received certificate of hospitality from the State Academy of Hotel Management. It was a two-year course.
- Customer Relations
- Formal Registration
- Desk Work
- MS Office
- Room Detail Updating
- Computer System Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Diploma in Hotel Administraton
- Customer Service Course
- Attended the 'Art of Hotel Administration and Service' seminar by the Hotel Management School Faculty.