Ned Donahue Night Auditor
871 222 1156
Energetic, hard working and a vigilant account person with experience of front desk responsibilities and night shift vigilance. I have been working for the reception desks of several hotels. My aim has always been to deliver the best service while using my skills and making the most of my shift hours. I look after accounts as well as front desk duties with care and detail. So far, I have proved my worth as an accountant and a customer service provider and I wish to do the same in future for other organizations that may provide bigger challenges.
Night Auditor (Feb 2014 to Present) 8 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for training new staff members and night auditors. My shift hours are divided in a way that some days I have to come for training during the day. • I am also responsible for balancing cash register with the cash reciepts and paid bills. • I look after guest needs and requests during shift hours. I am also responsible for preparing check out applications and schedule guest room reservations made on phone.
Night Auditor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after guests requests and aligning the concierge and housekeeping departments to ensure clean and ready rooms for incoming guests. • I was responsible for greeting the guests and reserving rooms. I also attended calls and prepared check out request forms scheduled for the next day. • Balancing credit card reciepts to bank deposits was my primary duty. I had to prepare daily balance sheets.
Free Will Inn
Night Auditor (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting guests and reserving their room according to their choice. • I was also responsible for creating balance sheets for daily transations and getting card payments redeemed. • I was also responsible for performing all the front desk duties such as recieving calls, making reservations and taking care of the reception area.
Diploma Accounting(2001 - 2002)
A quick learner.
Robin Secondary School
GCE Advanced Level(1999 - 2001)
Grade A+. Subjects: Accounts, Economics, Psychology.
Hotel Summer Fiesta
Worked long hours at the front desk and delivered work on time irrespective of the increase in guests and visitors.
Awarded Best Accounts Employee
Recognized for efficiently maintaining transparent accounts. I received prize money.
- Customer Relations
- Balance Sheets
- Guest Greeting
- Room Reservation
- Guest Complaints Processing
- Guest Safety
- Phone Reservations
- Credit Card Payment Procedures
- Attending Calls and Queries
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Customer Care course to understand ethics of hospitality business
- Attended seminar about hotel employees and basic front desk jobs
- Selected as trainer for night audit at the Charles Hotel.