John Jefferson Supervisor
871 222 1156
Energetic and flexible supervisor with a keen eye and decision making abilities. I have served for several years and building teams and effective work planning has always been my prerogative. I wish to work in a challenging environment where I can prove my worth and make a difference.
Oceanwide Call Center
Supervisor (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• Looking after office matters and driving a team of 10 members, to deliver the maximum is my motto. I lead my team through good communication in order to achieve goals that are ahead of the target. It is my duty to communicate with every individual and maintain a healthy atmosphere within the office. Attending office calls, holding meetings and discussing workplans is part of my responsibilities. I have to assign tasks and follow up on each team member so that a smooth pace is maintained. I have to keep a keen eye on individual efforts and offer appraisal where due. It is my job to remain alert and informed about the matters of the business. I have to drive my team to perform just according to the company aims.
Dreamland Children's Play Area
Assistant Supervisor (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• My main job was to assiste the supervisor in keeping the team work in coordination. I had to take rounds of the play area and take an update from each team member about the job. I was also in charge of getting the tasks done before the deadlines. Every ride and show was to be checked by the supervisor before the start of the day and I was to accompany this procedure. I was also to recruit new team members and ride controllers. During the peak hours, I was assigned areas to look after and I had to ensure safe and secure function of the rides and timely dispersal of crowds.
Assistant Supervisor (Apr 2007 to Jan 2009) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for hiring new staff. Also looked after the working hours and efficiency of each worker. Ensured that all store aisles were well stocked and not messy. I also had to assign time slots to staff members for lunch breaks. Attending calls and answering customer queries was also part of my job. I was responsible for delivering a daily report to the supervisor.
BBA (Bachelors Business Administration).(2004 - 2006)
Passed with good grades.
Livington High School
High School(2000 - 2006)
An all rounder student.
Courses in Retail Management
Enthusiastically completed a diploma course for retail business administration.
Volley Ball Team Captain and Bridgestone
Was athletic and became the captain of the university Volleyball team in 2005.
Won several declamation and debate competitions.
- Customer Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy Development
- Email Marketing
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top graphic designer award in uinversity in 2013
- Illustrator award in 2012
- New Business development in 2013