Peter Cowell Stock Clerk
871 222 1156
Experienced Stock Clerk with the ability to efficiently stock merchandise and maintain a check on all goods. I have been working in retail and storage business for a long time hence my expertise of stock management is unmatched. I am hardworking and extremely detail-oriented. These qualities have helped me make a significant place for myself in the companies that I have worked for. I wish to work for a bigger departmental store that trades all kinds of goods.
Stock Clerk (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years
• Responsible for signing the rental approval for different companies that used the warehouse to store their goods • It is my responsibility to check quality and nature of goods. I have to inform the owner in case the stock is damaged or perished. • I look after the goods and transport them after full observation of quantity. I keep records for all the recieved and transported out stock.
Pops Departmental Store
Stock Clerk (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for looking after the goods that were in stock. I was responsible for recieving stock from different distributors and filling the quantity forms for different products. • Responsible for placing goods according to their nature. Perishable and consumer goods needed to be transported to the store within a day. • I was in charge of checking quality of goods. In case of any damaged goods, I was responsible for getting them exchanged on time.
Adam's Furniture Store
Stock Clerk (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for cleaning and keeping wood planks of different types. Categorization of the wood planks as solely my duty. • I looked after the stock of bolts, nails and special tools. The stock godown also had a section of special machinery which had to be supervised. • I was responsible for unloading of wood and placing it properly.
Stock Clerk (Jan 1995 to Mar 2006) 11 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for unloading Milk cartons from Industrial Delivery Trucks. • I was in charge of stocking cartons, while paying attention to expiration date and production lot. • I was also in charge of disposing any opened cartons and spoilt produce. I also looked after the reciepts and bills of the warehouse.
Robin Secondary School
GCE Ordinary Level(1991 - 1994)
A good student.
Best Stock In Charge
I was awarded for keeping stock vigilantly and checking quality and quantity properly.
Good Warehouse Security Plan
Awarded for planning out a security plan for goods being transported out of the warehouse. I created the form application system. This ensured the timely delivery of stock with special attention towards quality.
- Customer Relations
- Stock Check
- Stock Unload
- Detailed Checking of Quality
- Placement of goods
- Reciept of Stock
- Delivering goods to Customers
- Stock Labeling
- Scanning Stock
- Quantity Check
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Regular weight lifter hence possess capacity to lift heavy cartons
- Reading material about different types of industry to help with stock management skills
- Knowledge of stock expiry and placement