Spencer Lucas Bank Customer Representative
871 222 1156
Responsible, alert and highly efficient bank representative with experience of over a decade. I look after the clients' concerns with care and this has made several regular clients incline towards me for any kind of bank service. This achievement has dared me to plan a career in the field of customer service, providing people with the best solutions while ensuring that the bank's interest and benefit is also kept in view.
Banking Service of London
Customer Service Representative (Feb 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for greeting customers and helping them with all kinds of work related to banking. • Helping customers understand their accounts and different taxes is also my duty. • I look after all the customers and need to remain updated about their records so that I can assist them better with all their banking requirements.
Bank of Europe
Customer Service Representative (Apr 2011 to Jan 2015) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for helping new customers open new accounts and make transactions. • Lockers and investment plan information was to provided to customers who wanted to open account and use lockers. • I was in charge of helping customers on the telephone. For this knowing their personal history and bank details was my duty.
Customer Service Representative (Jan 2008 to Mar 2011) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting bank customers and asking them what kind of business they were looking for • I was in charge of helping all the people who entered the bank and forwarded them to the counter where they were to be attended. • I was also responsible for assisting customers in filling forms or making transactions.
UK Business School
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
A good student.
UK Boys School
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Grades A, B+. Subjects: Mathematics, Accounts.
Awarded for good customer service in 2012.
Increasing Customer Base
Added to the bank's revenue by making several people regular customers.
- Customer Relations
- Mathematical Problems
- Data Entry
- Computer Proficiency
- Client Records
- Multi Tasking
- Bank Regulations
- New Interest Rates
- Confidential Transaction History
- Investment Plans
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learned French and Spanish to deal with clients.
- Attended course for customer service.
- Bank training for three months to understand bank ethics and work.