Sunny Deol Teller
221 290 1928
A Proficient Bank Teller with hands on expertise on delivering best customer services in the most friendly and comfortable manner by giving them personalized attention. Playing a major role in contributing towards attaining branch objectives by bringing in customers and fulfilling their needs and wants. Deep and authentic knowledge of all the banking compliance and legal matters along with hwo to protect cash and how to settle a payment.
Bank of Yale Private Limited
Teller (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• Opened new customer accounts and closed existing accounts at customer request. • Processed safe deposit box and loan payments. • Provided customer assistance with balance detail and other inquiries.
First Women Bank Limited
Teller (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Promoted new bank products and services to new customers. • Referred customer inquiries to appropriate bank departments. • Processed withdrawals upon balance verification.
House of Hilal Banking System
Teller (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Assisted with sales referrals and cross-selling programs as needed. • Notified manager of counterfeit currency in coordination with bank security personnel. • Contributed to external and internal sales activities.
Bachelors in Commerce(2008 - 2011)
Diploma in Advanced Accounting(2011 - 2012)
High School(2006 - 2008)
Attended training on Financial Budgetting in the year 2013
ttended training on Bank Reconciliation and its techniques in the year 2012
Attended Training on Cash Book
- Customer Relations
- banking and cash management
- teller services procedures
- Strategy Development
- organizational skills
- interpersonal skills
- written and oral communication
- personal computers usage
- 10-key adding machines
- Good customer service skills
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Able to do work independently.
- Excellent in English communication.