Adam Dean Compliance Analyst
Dedicated, hard working and detail oriented individual with experience of more than a decade. Knowledgeable of the industry regulations and helpful in terms of maintaining company standards without violating policies and rules. History of good work and expertise in communication, policy checks and company business. Seeking work with an established organization to prove skills and learn further.
Compliance Analyst (Jun 2016 to Present) 6 Years & 5 Months
• Conducting compliance investigations within departments of the bank to ensure that no policies are violated. • I look after the account handling and keep a watch on large financial transactions. Investigations and ensuring legal banking is my duty. • I train junior employees and teach them to handle audits and departmental checks. The challenges of banking competition are handled by making new policies and ensuring convenience and lawful services to customers.
Bank of UK
Compliance Analyst (Feb 2011 to May 2016) 5 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for attending conferences and meetings regarding banking system and policy making. • I was in charge of supervising all the financial transactions and loan applications of clients. • I was in charge of the working on the banking system and completing internal audits.
Banking Corporation UK
Compliance Analyst (Apr 2004 to Jan 2011) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Served a long time with audit teams and maintained records of the internal audits along with financial transactions of particular accounts. • I was responsible for ensuring that all bank products and services were according to the policies and rules of banking business in the European system. • I was responsible for attending meetings and creating reports of new policies and change in rates of KIBOR in order to regulate the loans and credit dealings of the bank.
Compliance Manager (Jan 2001 to Mar 2004) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for working in close connection with the senior manager and understanding the bank's policies. • I was expected to obtain knowledge of government and banking policies regarding loans, profit and loss sharing, account management and charges for various services. • I kept a close check on the bullion and currency rates and understood a great deal about banking business and policies.
London School of Economics
MBA (Finance)(1998 - 2000)
London College of Commerce
BS (Business Management)(1994 - 1998)
GCE Advanced Level(1992 - 1994)
Grade A+. Subjects: Mathematics, Economics.
Best Bank Award
Due to compliant banking ethics, bank won the Best Bank Award, which I was nominated to receive.
- Policy Making
- Compliance with Regulations
- Company Rules
- Industry Policies
- Computer Proficiency
- Team Work
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended Banker's Conference in Ireland for the banks of UK.
- Spoke at the Banking Convention 2015.
- Visited GCC Banking Conference in 2011.