Felicity Norman Executive Administrator
It has taken me many years of hard work to reach the position I am enjoying today. I manage office administration at senior level and as much concentration and professionalism it requires, the challenges I meet every day are thrilling. I wish to learn more and deliver even better work so that I can out do my own work. I am looking for an opportunity to prove my skill and learn while delivering quality work.
Executive Administrator (Jun 2013 to Present) 10 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for handling all the business events, meetings and trips for the CEO. • I handle all the office work for the CEO and handle all the scheduling of foreign trips. • I accompany the CEO on every trip and manage all the business meetings.
Senior Administrator (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for attending all the reception work. • I was looking after office work and paperwork. • It was my duty to arrange all office events and meetings.
Roger Textile Imports
Office Administrator (Apr 2004 to Jan 2009) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for looking after the office work like files and documentation. • I was also in charge of maintaining the reception area and keeping it stylish and clean. I attended calls and visitors and directed them to their concerned departments. • I was in charge of the senior management's luncheons and dinners.
Administrator (Jan 2002 to Mar 2004) 2 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for managing the office administration. I greeted visitors and directed them to the concerned officials. • I was also responsible for attending calls and taking messages for officials. • My responsibilities included maintenance of files, supervising the cleaning staff and keeping a check on the office expenses like kitchen staff and bills.
MBA (Marketing)(1999 - 2001)
BS (Business Management)(1995 - 1999)
GCE Advanced Level(1993 - 1995)
Grade A, subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.
Excellence Award 2015
Awarded for completing all financial reports and managing the CEO's engagements in the most efficient manner.
I was appreciated for managing the best annual event for the Descomm Technologies board of directors.
Best Team Management
Traveled to South Africa with office teams and managed all office events with ease.
- Customer Relations
- Senior Management Correspondence
- Team Supervision
- Staff Supervision
- Departmental Communication
- Office Management
- Business Knowledge
- Formal Meeting Scheduling
- Business Ethics
- Business Correspondence
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I completed certification for became a Certified Administration Professional.
- It has accelerated my growth as I have learnt several skills that have helped me drastically.