Judy Blair Guest Relations Officer
Pleasant and helpful guest relation officer at a private guest house. I have been working as a relation officer at hotels as well. This has given me a good understanding of customer relations and service. I wish to work for a five star hotel as a front desk person. I know I have the skill and experience to handle all kinds of guests and visitors. I have provided quality services to guests and therefore can face all kinds of challenges.
Stone House Guest House
Guest Relations Officer (Feb 2012 to Present) 8 Years & 8 Months
• I take care of the reception area in terms of renovation, designing and basic cleaning. I supervise the staff and also handle all telephonic communication with the staff and workers. • I am in charge of helping guests with any kind of help they need with the rooms, concierge service and housekeeping. • I ensure a clean, safe and pleasant environment for them. I help them with reservations, appointment scheduling and visitors.
The Mountain View Hotel
Guest Relations Officer (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I worked at the hotel for three years almost and handled all kinds of front desk works. • I greeted guests and helped with all the basic things that they asked. • Many guests required help with the area and locations of different sites. I assited them with their plans and reservations as well. Within the hotel, I ensured a good and comfortable stay for all guests.
Guest Assistant (Dec 2006 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for greeting guests and helping them in the whole procedure of checking in and carrying luggage to the room. • I also helped the guest with room service problems or any knowledge they required about the area. • I handled all phone calls and work related to maintenance.
Liverpool Culinary School
Hotel Management Training(1996 - 2000)
A good student.
GCE Advanced Level(1994 - 1996)
A good student.
Employee of the Month
I was selected employee of the month for six consecutive months for excellent behavior with guests at the Stone House Guest House in 2015. Winning the title six times consecutively was a record.
I assisted the hotel staff in rescuing two cats from the chimney. It was an act that made me communicate better with the office teams.
- Customer Relations
- Fast Check Ins
- Answering Queries
- Helping with Taxi Srvices
- Dining and Other Reservations
- Special Arrangements
- Room Service Assistance
- Amicable Dealing
- Helpful Nature
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I trained for hotel management at a culinary institute in Liverpool.
- It was a small-scale school but taught me several valuable things about business.
- I did not receive certification for the training.