Eric Whitmore Restaurant Supervisor
871 222 1156
Competent, disciplined and efficient supervisor with experience of working in busy restaurants. Skilled and certified management adding to the business has been my aim and so far I have been successful in earning position as a good supervisor. I wish to continue providing best customer service and efficient operations of culinary business. My skill and experience can contribute fairly to any restaurant.
Table on the Hill
Supervisor (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• It is my duty to remain calm even when the restaurant is busy so that the staff members remain calm as well. I look after the dining hall and outdoor catering service. • It is my responsibility to check the kitchen and dining hall staff coordination. The monthly supplies from dairy farms, vegetable markets and fish vendors is also my responsibility. • I keep a check on the operations as well as staff service.
Supervisor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for assisting the manager with hiring, training and setting kitchen and dining hall rules. • It was my duty to check the monthly inventory and arrange regular supply of food items. • Solving problems and favoring clients was part of my duty. I ensured that all training rules and customer service standards were met every day.
Supervior (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for ensuring that all the State Regulations are met and service to visitors is excellent. • I was in charge of looking over the staff and encouraging them to work efficiently. The whole ambiance and service level of the dining hall was my responsibility. • I was in charge of looking after the smooth coordination between dining and kitchen staff, so that all guests remember good service and food.
College of Hotel Management
Diploma Course Culinary Arts(2002 - 2004)
A good student. Certification Completed.
High School(2000 - 2002)
A good student.
College of Hotel Management
Certification for Culinary Arts. It was a full course for learning the art of cooking and designing menu. I was one of the best students.
Catering and Dining Course
Took course for catering and dining courses that involved supervision, setting and efficient running of the dining room operations. Catering and arranging food items for special events was also part of the course.
- Customer Relations
- Dining Room Management
- Staff Management
- Culinary Certification
- Inventory Check
- Assisting Customers
- Training Stff
- Monthly Inventory Knowledge
- Catering Knowledge
- Independent Worker
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Awarded for best Supervisor of the Year.
- Became supervisor after training at the hotel management school.
- Selected for services during busy season and Election week.