Jacob John Restaurant Server
267 219 2829
I am a very experienced and enthusiastic restaurant server who brings with himself dedication and an exceptional work ethic. I am trained in servicing customers and giving them many continental and other french cuisines. I am very positive person with good intentions of making people relationships by being friendly with them. I have an extensive experience with handling cash and other services.
Bar Be Que Today
Restaurant Server (Jun 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 6 Months
• Train new waiters and floor staff on guest service expectations, safety procedures, proper food handling, and restaurant protocols. • Monitor dining room to ensure optimal guest experiences. • Work with individual servers to improve performance.
CHOP CHOP WALK
Restaurant Server (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve food and beverages that exceeded guests’ expectations. • Delivered exceptional, friendly, and fast service. • Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
Afridi Inn Restaurant
Restaurant Server (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests’ service needs. • Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer. • Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
UNIVERSITY OF FINE ARTS
DIPLOMA IN CONTINENTAL COOKING AND SERVING(2010 - 2011)
UNIVERSITY OF FINE ARTS
BACHELORS IN FINE ARTS(2007 - 2010)
HIGH SCHOOL(2005 - 2007)
Achievement # 1
Quickly learned new seasonal menus by launch dates.
Achievement # 2
Additional duties as special events/catering server and bartender. Assigned delivery, set up and takedown for smaller parties.
Achievement # 3
Consistently praised in customer surveys for friendliness and efficiency. August 2013 Server of the Month for customer feedback and up-sales.
- Works well under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Trained in liquor, wine, and food
- Master of sales techniques
- Food ingredients expert
- Point of Sale (POS) system operat
- California Food Handlers card
- Food safety understanding
- Upbeat, friendly, and positive
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Monitor dining room
- Schedule wait and floor staff
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Able to do work independently.
- Ability to work with co-workers.