Melanie Finn Incident Manager
871 222 1156
Incident manager with years of experience of delivering quality work. I have been reducing risk and managing the IT systems of very fast paced organizations. Through hard work and dedication I have been able to make a place for myself and have been appreciated several times. I wish to work for an organization that challenges my skills and helps me improve my work.
Solar Sytems Ltd.
Incident Manager (Feb 2012 to Present) 8 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for providing basic desktop support to end users and making it easier for them to work without any issues or stops. • I also look after the team work done y the IT section of the company. All client complaints are handled by me. • I attend all clients' complains with detail and ensure that the incident is classified, and the concerned technician is instructed what to do about it.
Web and Mouse Ltd.
Incident Manager (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for coordinating with engineers and repair teams to correct the incidents identified. • I was in charge of managing the computer performance and customized computer systems according to the requirements of the end user. • I was in charge of reporting all incidents and also stating what could be done to reduce recurrence.
Incident Manager (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for resolving issues with the computers installed in offices, schools and shops. • My duties included identifying incidents and reporting them. I was also responsible for checking the issues that the front end users faced. • Identifying problems and then providing solutions so that similar incidents do not occur again.
BS (Computer Science)(2002 - 2006)
West Hill High
High School(2000 - 2002)
Best Speaker Award
Spoke at High School Convention and won.
- Customer Relations
- IT networks
- Classifying errors
- Detail Oriented
- Design and Networking
- Report Writing
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Record Keeping
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Became a trainer at Solar Systems to teach and train young IT technicians on how to identify and solve issues.
- End user satisfaction and ease were focused so that technicians can learn what goals must be kept in mind and worked upon.