Jonathan Rubin Industrial Electrician
Electrician with experience of working in industrial set-ups. I have erected projects that have been challenging and have demanded a lot of dedication and attention. I have always worked hard on my projects and it has made me yield success at every stage. I am currently working on a project that requires a higher level of skill. I am also training other electricians to be able to carry out the specialized work that I am doing presently.
Overseas Manufacturing Unit-Franco Foods
Industrial Electrician (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I take care of the electrical appliances, lights, fans, all switches and wiring is also checked by me. • I am responsible for the machinery service routines. I have trained a lot of people at the job and therefore all the electricians in my team make routine checks and I supervise them. • I create reports for the accounts department with full detail of all the equipment that required replacement and repairs.
Industrial Electrician (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for the part manufacturing machinery and all the factory fixtures like lights, heating units, electric belts and packing machines. • I maintained the machinery at a regular basis and kept a check on the repair and replacements. • I was also responsible for ensuring that all machinery as well as the electrical equipment was in running condition and maintained.
Industrial Electrician (Apr 2004 to Jan 2009) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for replacement, repair and regular maintenance of all the electrical equipment in the juice packaging unit. • The compress machines and bottler machines were regularly serviced and i checked the whole machinery for any problems after the factory closed every evening. • It was a tedious duty as I was supposed to finish all the checks and ensure no chances of electrocution, short circuit or damp machinery every night. It taught me a lot about time management and i was appreciated for the efforts.
Electrician (Jan 2000 to Mar 2004) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for working on the electrical units of the fatory. All the lighting, door operation and conveyor belts were checked by me on a regular basis. • I was in charge of the packing machinery maintenance as well. I looked after all the fixtures and kept a record of the lights, exhaust fans and other electrical fixtures that were changed or repaired during the month. • I was also responsible for working on the machinery that was used for the manufacturing of products in the whole factory unit.
Certification Electrician(1996 - 1998)
A good course to understand electric repairs and working of basic machines.
High School Diploma(1994 - 1996)
I was given a cash prize for my work on the industrial expansion at the stitching units. I was awarded for efficient and quality work during expansion. I was able to complete all the electronic work within the given time.
I was chosen to complete the electrician training for industrial works.
- Electrical Works
- Engineering Knowledge
- Wiring and Plan Following
- High Speed Lines and Fixes
- Machine Restoration
- Fixture Work
- Concealed Wiring
- Electronic Advancement
- Electrical Replacement
- Hydraulic Work
- Electric Repair and Supply
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was trained by the industrial electrical planner to work on all kinds of industrial work related to electronics.
- I had previously been trained for repairs of different electronics but learnt how to work on the cables and wiring systems.