Alex Jefferson Welding Inspector
871 222 1156
Welding inspector with years of experience with bridge work, constructions and big projects like apartment buildings. I have the insight and skill to assess the welding work and other related construction details that make a lot of difference. I am efficient in correctional work and possess basic engineering knowledge about the angle, expansion and other aspects of metal works. I wish to offer my skills for welding projects done on big construction projects.
Welding Inspector (Jun 2013 to Present) 10 Years & 6 Months
• I supervise the pipeline work and carry out efficient team work for making the pipelines leak free and strong. • Weekly survey is conducted in the area and the areas that require attention are carefully worked upon.
Welding Inspector (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for handling the team of welders and purchasing material required for the work explained to the teams. • I was also responsible for looking after the equipment and rejecting all the work or material that did not meet the company standards. • I used computer programs to assess the work and calculate the different measurements that were engineering-wise necessary.
Welding Inspector (Apr 2003 to Jan 2009) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I operated the drill and the welding equipment. It was my duty to explain the welding work to welders and tell them the procedure for engineering metal work. • I also worked on grill designs and inspected the welding and drilling work done. • Handling the machinery and submitting it t the office was also my duty.
Welding Inspector (Nov 1997 to Mar 2003) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for testing all welding equipment. • I was responsible for reading the engineer drawings and deducing what kind of work had to be done for piping, electric network and the metal work for ornamentation or safety. • It was my duty to check the welders and supervise all the work that was done at the construction site. The final inspection was also my responsibility and I ensured that all the work was according to the project regulations.
Vocational Training Center
Vocational Training-Welding, Drilling(1995 - 1997)
High School(1993 - 1995)
Worked on a bridge project with the finest engineers. It taught me a lot of things.
- Metal Knowledge
- Customer Requirements
- Good Welding Skills
- Independent Worker
- Team Player
- Excellent Judgement
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained employees for welding work and checking the construction work.