Steve Melory Shop Assistant
871 222 1156
Experienced in shop assistance for more than a decade, I am intelligent, quick to learn and a good judge of people therefore I have been able to assist people with shopping and selecting items that are best for them. I have good communication skills, which has led me to make regular clientele who feel comfortable while I assist them. i wish to continue working as a shop assistant as it gives me a good feeling. i know that my skills are a big contribution to delivering good customer service.
Shop Assistant (Jun 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 4 Months
• Assisting shoppers in choosing gifts within budget is my responsibility. I have to ensure that the customers buy what they were looking for, while the shop also benefits from the purchase. • I keep my own dateline of products and try to sell items that have been on the shelves for some time. • However, each customer is offered quality products according to their interest. In case a shopper does not require help, I just remain closeby in case they need me; without intruding their personal space.
The Shirt Shop
Shop Assistant (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for greeting customers and asking them what they were looking for. • It was my duty to show them the desired shirts and other similar options as well. Quick and efficient service led to an increase of regular customers and recommendations. • I had to keep myself updated with the latest trends and ongoing color combinations and contrasts. This enabled me to assist the customers better and making them feel that they could come to me everytime they needed to buy clothes. • I was also responsible for taking measurements and booking orders for customized tailoring.
Shop Assistant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was in charge of the perfume selection and assistance of customers . • It was my duty to help the customers find the best pick while making them feel comfortable about their budget. It was my responsibility to show all items to the customer and make suggestions if welcomed. • I was expected to know the discounts and special offers on items. It was my responsibility to make at least five sales per day. I met the goal with ease due to interpersonal skills and pleasant disposition.
Shop Assistant (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for greeting customers warmly and assisting them in finding the items they wanted. • It was my duty to suggest different items that were similar to what the customer wanted. i went an extra step always and helped customers make a good choice for themselves. • Meanwhile, it was also expected from me to remember the special offers and daily discounts. I was in charge of handling the selected items and ensuring quick billing.
Academy For Professional Studies
Diploma Customer Service(2002 - 2004)
High School(1998 - 2002)
Shopping Assistant Trainings
I conducted shopping assistant training before the Christmas season wen we hired more staff in order to meet the requirements of customers.
- Customer Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategy Development
- Email Marketing
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Can be provided upon request.