Francis Taylor Help Desk Officer
883 225 5452
Dedicated helpdesk professional currently providing technical support in a 450+ user environment. Skilled problem-solver able to communicate with users at all levels of technical proficiency. Troubleshoot, resolve and document user help requests for desktop, laptop, mobile, network and peripheral problems.
WeTech Hybrid Company
Help Desk Officer (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• Closed 95% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation. • Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more. • Achieved a user satisfaction rating of 4.9/5.0 (14% higher than average); consistently logged and monitored ticket status to ensure fast, quality resolution of every issue.
Noble Tech Firm
Help Desk Officer (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Set up secure WiFi, LAN and VoIP networks at remote locations, leading client/server configuration and performance-tuning of crucial infrastructure to ensure seamless business operations. • Cut incident callback rate by 12%; used technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify user needs and provide effective solutions. • Awarded “Star Employee” three times for delivering outstanding technical support and customer service.
Farland Information Technology Firm
IT Officer (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Routinely exceed call-handling goals, closing an average of 60 calls daily (25% above quota) with a 75% first-call resolution ratio and an average talk-time of 5.5 minutes -- well below 7-minute goal. • Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems. • Received "outstanding" ratings on performance reviews each year, with top marks in teamwork, customer service, communication skills and technical problem-solving.
Bachelors in Computer Studies(2007 - 2009)
Diploma in Software Development(2009 - 2010)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Professional
Attended a seminar in 2012 on Software and Hardware Modifications
- Microsoft Certified System Engine
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Mac OS X
- LANs / WANs / SANs
- iPads, iMacs, tablets
- desktops, laptops, printers
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- attention to details
- basic computer competencies